Team Novelty-Data is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the passion and love towards coding and the passion to work with employee friendly companies in the world, join in.
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
- Build and maintain highly available systems on Kubernetes.
- Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines.
- Implement an auto-scaling system for our Kubernetes nodes.
- Participate in on-call rotations.
- Operations or systems administration experience, particularly on Linux.
- At least two years of experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and/or cloud deployment technologies
- Experience with container networking on Docker.
- Experience with application deployment by using CI/CD.
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, etc.
- Experience with alerting tools like OpsGenie, PagerDuty, etc.
- Minimum 5+ years of hands-on
- Should have worked on complex projects
- Professional demeanor
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients
- Positive, “can do” attitude
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Great analytical skills
- A keen grasp of information technology