Team Novelty-Data is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the passion and love towards coding and the passion to work with employee friendly companies in the world, join in!
- Minimum 3+ years of hands-on with React.JS
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- The other responsibilities include technical solution design, Collaborate with other software developers, understanding on cloud platform is must, Experience of working on full life cycle, analyze business requirement, Understand functional requirement and technical architecture.
- Minimum 3+ years of hands-on on React Native
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Great analytical skills
- A keen grasp of information technology
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.