- November 23, 2022
- Posted by: admin
• Be the quality-custodian of the product and own end-to-end, front-end, server-side
and API-based automation testing by employing the most suitable tools and
technologies for the t ask at h and.
• Build/extend/maintain the test automation framework.
• Be hands-on and assume responsibility for high quality software delivery i n each
• Enable detection of defects a s early in the life cycle as possible.
• Enrich quality assurance by converting manual test cases into automated ones.
• Research and resolve any broken test automation scripts.
• Participate in agile scrums to instill strong quality assurance in the software delivery lifecycle.
• Report, track, a nd m anage a ny discovered defects t o resolution; create defect reports.
• Write complex S QL queries in order to perform backend/database testing.
• Work effectively and collaboratively within the scrum team and with other members on the product team.
• 8+ years of experience in designing, implementing and supporting automated test solutions for SaaS products hosted o n t he cloud. 3+ years of technical leadership experience.
• Experience with application ( UI/end-to-end/API/functional/unit) automation tools,
BDD automation tools, monitoring tools, performance testing tools, test frameworks,
test design strategies and automation technologies.
• Detail-oriented and creative thinker with passion for quality and test automation.
• Ability to work across functional areas with internal engineering teams in an agile environment.
• Experienced in handling ambiguous situations, dealing with complex technical issues and coming up with effective solutions to ensure project deliverables.
• Experience with product companies is an important requirement.
• Experience working o n B 2B e-commerce and building digital products from scratch would be highly valuable.
• Strong computer science fundamentals.
• Adept with contemporary automation testing technologies and paradigms ( Agile,
DevOps, containers/orchestration, REST A PIs, M ERN/MERN stack, etc.)
• Undaunted by ambiguity and ability t o solve complex problems.
• Understands and works towards customer delight and comprehensive customer experience.
• Possesses good business acumen.
• Excellent verbal and written communication s kills, collaboration a nd influencing skills.
• Good with people and enjoys mentoring/coaching juniors technically.